By Rudi van Eldik
- The most modern quantity during this hugely profitable sequence is devoted to redox-active steel complexes
- Comprehensive studies written by means of best specialists within the field
- An vital connection with complex researchers
Read or Download Advances in Inorganic Chemistry: Redox-active Metal Complexes: 56 PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Most of the people is probably not acquainted with lanthanides, actinides, and transactinides, yet those parts contain nearly 35 percentage of the full variety of recognized parts. makes an attempt to provide new parts or new isotopes of identified parts represent an lively quarter of medical study. delivering highschool and faculty scholars with an updated figuring out of those components, Lanthanides and Actinides explains how they have been chanced on, in addition to the sensible functions that those parts have in modern-day medical, technological, scientific, and army groups.
This e-book starts via delivering simple details on single-molecule magnets (SMMs), protecting the magnetism of lanthanide, the characterization and rest dynamics of SMMs and complex technique of learning lanthanide SMMs. It then systematically introduces lanthanide SMMs starting from mononuclear and dinuclear to polynuclear complexes, classifying them and highlighting these SMMs with excessive barrier and blockading temperatures – an process that gives a few very invaluable signs for the structural good points had to optimize the contribution of an Ising variety spin to a molecular magnet.
"For centuries fireworks were a resource of enjoyment and amazement in cultures all over the world. yet what produces their mind-blowing array of results? This publication takes you backstage to discover the chemistry and physics at the back of the paintings of pyrotechnics. subject matters lined comprise historical past and features of gunpowder; rules in the back of all the preferred firework varieties: rockets, shells, fountains, sparklers, bangers, roman candles and wheels; lighting tricks, together with sound results, colored smokes and electric firing; firework defense for personal use and screens; and firework laws.
Tungsten and Its Compounds is a three-chapter textual content that explores the historical past, houses, creation, and use of tungsten and its similar compounds. the 1st bankruptcy offers with the invention, purposes, ore incidence, and construction of tungsten. the second one bankruptcy describes the physico-chemical homes of elemental tungsten, together with the structural, thermal, optical, electric, and mechanical homes, in addition to its guidance, creation, reactivity, adsorption, electrochemical houses, and analytical elements.
- Zintl Ions: Principles and Recent Developments: 140 (Structure and Bonding)
- Biochemistry of Scandium and Yttrium, Part 2: Biochemistry and Applications: Biochemistry and Applications Pt. 2 (Biochemistry of the Elements)
- International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology: 302
- Multinuclear Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Inorganic Materials (Pergamon Materials Series)
- Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics: Materials for Extreme Environment Applications
Additional resources for Advances in Inorganic Chemistry: Redox-active Metal Complexes: 56
Advances in Inorganic Chemistry: Redox-active Metal Complexes: 56 by Rudi van Eldik